* Israel's Ambassador: Move the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem Israel's ambassador to the United States has called on Congress to "finally" and "very soon" move the U.S. embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
* In Nigeria, hundreds feared dead from Boko Haram raids Hundreds of people may have been killed in a suspected Boko Haram attack on four villages in northeast Nigeria.
* Khamenei: American invasion not likely because of Iraq and Afghanistan failures Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Wednesday at a ceremony marking the 25th anniversary of Grand Ayatollah Khomeini's death that an American attack is not likely.
* Putin: A Closer Look At Russia's Compelling And Controversial Leader Vladimir Putin has been painted as a corrupt politician, remarkable strategist, and even as the worlds most manliest man.
* D-Day 70th anniversary: Ceremonies and staged landing held Hundreds of the last surviving veterans of the D-Day landings are commemorating the 70th anniversary of the mission on both sides of the English channel.
* Is Russia orchestrating east Ukraine violence? Russia is widely accused of orchestrating the separatist insurgency in Ukraine's eastern provinces.
* Israel's response to PA unity gov't: Building 3,000 new units beyond Green Line In its first demonstrative step in reaction to the Hamas-Fatah unity government, Israel is poised to immediately approve construction of some 3,000 new units.
* European tremors have only begun When President Obama arrived in Poland earlier this week, it was as two decades of uncritical integration exuberance had faded in Europe.
* Govt. Set to Discuss 'Jewish National Homeland' Law The Ministerial Law Committee is set to examine a new proposed Basic Law that will codify the status of the State of Israel as the National Home of the Jewish People.
* Vatican Defends Controversial 'Joint Prayer' Pope Francis hosts an unprecedented joint peace prayer in the Vatican on Sunday with Israeli president Shimon Peres and Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas.