* Hezbollah, Al Qaeda and Hamas Flags in Jerusalem During an Arab wedding procession in Jerusalem's Old City on Thursday night, the Jewish state's 3,000-year-old capital bore witness to a multitude of terrorist organization flags.
* Iran terror network prolific, US report says Iran continues to arm and finance a terrorist network that extends from South Asia to the Horn of Africa.
* Iraq vote count under way in poll hailed by US and UN Vote counting is under way in Iraq after the country's first parliamentary poll since US troops withdrew in 2011.
* Xi takes hands-on military role with emphasis on 'maritime' sovereignty, 'winning battles' The People's Liberation Army has beefed up its naval infrastructure.
* China to conduct naval drills with Russia in East China Sea China said on Wednesday it would conduct joint naval drills with Russia in the East China Sea.
* Saudi missile parade a signal to Iran, Israeli defense expert tells 'Post' Saudi Arabia concluded a large-scale military exercise with a display of its Chinese- made Dongfeng 3 ballistic missiles.
* Combat alert: Ukraine on 'full military readiness' in anticipation of Russian invasion Ukraine's interim president, Oleksandr Turchynov, says the country's armed forces have been put on full military alert.
* Turkey calls on Europe to help prevent jihadists entering Syria A Turkish government minister has called on Europe to do more to stop radicals travelling through his country to join the jihad in Syria.
* In Italy, al-Aqsa Mosque imam urges destruction of Israel An imam from Jerusalem's al-Aqsa Mosque last week called for Israel's destruction while on a visit to Italy.