* Netanyahu Vows: No Second Holocaust Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu compared the existential danger posed by Iran to Israel with the Nazi war machine.
* Iran to target decoy US carrier in drills An Iranian newspaper reported that the country's military plans to target a mock-up American aircraft carrier during upcoming war games..
* Vatican declares Popes John Paul II and John XXIII saints Pope Francis has declared Popes John Paul II and John XXIII saints, in front of a crowd of hundreds of thousands.
* Israel Won't Recognize 'Palestinian Unity Gov't' Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said Sunday Israel would not negotiate with a "Palestinian unity government" unless Hamas declares it recognizes Israel.
* Netanyahu compares Iran nuclear threat to Nazi menace The world turned a blind eye to the rising Nazi threat over 75 years ago.
* Ukraine crisis: US and EU to intensify Russia sanctions The US and EU are preparing to impose fresh sanctions against Russian individuals and companies.
* 'PLO to pursue efforts to join 60 international bodies' The PLO's central council decided Sunday to pursue attempts to join 60 United Nations bodies and international agreements.
* Kerry: Israel could become an 'apartheid state' If Israel does not make peace soon, it could become an 'apartheid state' like South Africa.
* Anti-Semitism A Major Problem for Jews Everywhere, Says Expert Arutz Sheva discussed Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Memorial Day with Carol Nuriel.
* EU: American peace efforts 'must not go to waste'The European Union on Sunday urged Israel and the Palestinians to return to the negotiating table.