* Jordan summons Israeli envoy in Amman after Temple Mount clashes The Jordanian Foreign Ministry asked Israeli Ambassador Daniel Nevo on Monday to convey to Israel Jordan's protest.
* Ukraine crisis: Biden says Russia must 'start acting' US Vice-President Joe Biden has said Russia must "stop talking and start acting" to defuse the Ukraine crisis.
* Upping the Ante? Iran Fits Destroyers with New Cruise Missiles Iran is continuing its process of military armament, which is largely based on domestically-manufactured weapons including satellites.
* Israel is monstrous mosque-eating soldier One of the libels continuously repeated by the PA is that Israel is planning to destroy the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
* Israel's Arab Secret Weapon Near Israel's northern border, a special Bedouin unit is acting against attempts to infiltrate Israel.
* US says no plans for Kerry to return for last-minute bid to save Mideast peace talks With only seven days until the Israeli-Palestinian talks expire, US Secretary of State John Kerry has no plans now to return to the region.
* 'More activity' at North Korea nuclear test site Activity has increased at North Korea's nuclear test site.
* Experts: Civilians not ready for EMP-caused blackout The catastrophic effects of an electromagnetic pulse-caused blackout could be preventable.
* Calls to Fire Internal Security Minister Over Temple Mount Riots Likud MK and Knesset Deputy Speaker Moshe Feiglin has called on Prime Minister Netanyahu to investigate the recent riots by Muslim extremists on the Temple Mount.
* Pro-Russian TV channel in Ukraine said to combat 'zombie Zionists' Ukrainian separatists pledged to combat "zombie Zionists" in what appeared to be a promotional video.