* Blood moon: Sky gazers mesmerized as red hue lights up night sky Sky gazers caught a glimpse of the "blood moon" crossing the Earth's shadow Tuesday in all its splendor.
* Nigeria unrest: Attackers abduct 200 schoolgirls Scores of girls have been abducted in an attack on a school in north-east Nigeria, parents say.
* Passover: Becoming a Jew of the ages Time rules our life.
* China's President Xi urges greater military use of space Chinese President Xi Jinping urged the air force to adopt an integrated air and space defence capability, in what state media on Tuesday called a response to the increasing military use of space by the United States and others.
* Ukraine says Donetsk anti-terror operation under way Ukraine's acting President Olexander Turchynov has announced the start of an "anti-terrorist operation" against pro-Russian separatists.
* How to move a T-Rex dinosaur across the US One of the most complete tyrannosaurus skeletons ever found is being moved from Montana to Washington DC.
* Nazi memorabilia auction nixed in Paris after Jewish groups protest Head of French anti-Semitism bureau says there is link to sale of such items and type of violence seen in Kansas City on Sunday.
* Syrian army seizes ancient Christian town near Lebanon border Fighting damages town revered for Christian sites; Assad gaining confidence, says conflict at a 'turning point' in his favor.
* Rouhani says Iran sanctions will unravel in months Iranian president says he will fight against lies about nuclear program, that Tehran "never pursued nuclear weapons and never will."
* Time for US to forsake peace efforts, New York Times says Editorial argues Israelis and Palestinians lack determined, courageous leaders needed for an accord