* Russia masses 80,000 troops on Ukraine border, prepares for invasion Ukraine warned last night that 80,000 Russian troops were massing on its borders and could invade.
* Radical right group eyes power in Ukraine Shoppers in the center of Kiev were out of luck one recent afternoon: A clothing store and a cell phone shop were occupied by black-clad men in masks.
* Anti-Semites Attack ZAKA Official in Ukraine The Deputy Commander of ZAKA Kiev and Hatzalah Kiev Chairman Hillel Cohen was attacked on Thursday night by anti-Semites.
* No Ukraine accord in US-Russia talks Russia and the US have "no common vision" on the crisis in Ukraine, Russia's foreign minister has said.
* Kerry: 'Jewish state' demand 'a mistake' Israel's insistence that the Palestinians officially recognize Israel as a Jewish state is a mistake, US Secretary of State John Kerry said.
* Sheikh Insists 'Israel is the Land of the Jewish People' The My Yesha Shabbat pamphlet, sponsored by the Yesha Council, features an article this week calling Israel "the Land of the Jews".
* Frustration at Peace Talks Grows as Rockets Continue Attorney Yoram Sheftel told Arutz Sheva Friday morning that the barrage of rocket fire from Gaza is a reminder of the "idiocy," in his words, of the current government.
* Southern Yeshiva: Rockets won't Disrupt our Purim Sderot and its environs may have come under terrorist missile fire in the past few days.
* Palestinian Official: Allah Gathering the Jews So We Can Kill Them Senior Palestinian Authority official Abbas Zaki this week agreed with many Christians and Jews that it is by divine intervention that the Jewish people are being gathered in this land.
* Who killed Arafat? Abbas suggests it was rival Dahlan Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has accused one of his main rivals, Mohammed Dahlan, of involvement in six murders.