* Gazans bombard southern Israel in massive rocket attack Dozens of rockets as well as mortar rounds were fired from the Gaza Strip Wednesday.
* As rockets rain down, Liberman calls for IDF to recapture Gaza Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman on Wednesday evening said the IDF should reoccupy the Gaza Strip.
* Washington's About Face on the Jewish State? It would appear as though the Obama Administration is rescinding its earlier support for Israel's peace condition.
* IRGC Commander: Iran's Finger on Trigger to Destroy Zionist Regime Lieutenant Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Brigadier General Hossein Salami underlined that Iranian military commanders are prepared to attack and destroy the Zionist regime of Israel.
* 'Israel, Prepare For Armageddon And Forget US Help' Henry Schwartz, a prominent entrepreneur and EMPact America founder, spoke with Arutz Sheva following his organization's National Security Action Summit last week.
* What lies behind PA refusal to recognize Jewish state? Abbas, rest of Palestinian officials still deny that Jews are a national group entitled to its own state.
* Syria: Jihadists Execute 22 People in Aleppo Jihadists from the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) executed at least 22 people, including 12 rebels.
* 'The moment Iran goes nuclear, the Saudis will buy the bomb from Pakistan' As soon as Iran gets a nuclear bomb, Egypt will develop its own nuclear weapon.
* Darren Aronofsky says Mideast boycott of 'Noah' is 'sad' Past the phalanx of shivering young publicity gals huddling to stay warm by the glow of their Samsung Tablets on a cold March evening, an elite cross-section of the art world and Hollywood were sipping wine, nibbling sushi and thinking about the Old Testament.
* G7 warns Russia on 'annexing' Crimea Leaders of the G7 group of nations have called on Russia to stop all efforts to "annex" Ukraine's Crimea region.