* Netanyahu slams world's hypocrisy in not strongly condemning Iran's arms shipment to Gaza As PM visits Eilat naval base where contents of Iranian weapons ship Klos C unveiled, he says today Tehran hides shipments of long range missiles, tomorrow it will hide "nuclear suitcases."
* Ukraine crisis: 'Russian soldiers' seize Crimea hospital Armed men - said to be Russian troops and local militias - have seized a military hospital in Crimea, as Moscow tightens its grip on Ukraine's region.
* China urges Malaysia to intensify search for flight MH370 China has urged Malaysia to "step up its efforts" in the search for the Malaysia Airlines passenger plane that disappeared on Saturday.
* Will latest Iran arms ship sink Rouhani like Karine A sunk Arafat? Did Hassan Rouhani know of this operation?
* Palestinians Complain to UN Over Jews on Temple Mount The Palestinian Authority's mission to the United Nations last week filed an official complaint over a growing Jewish presence on and claims to Jerusalem's Temple Mount.
* IAF official: Israel will face dozens of enemy drones in next conflict Air defense chief Shohat says Israel likely to face tens of thousands of rockets of all types, and drones, from both Gaza and Lebanon.
* Likud minister: 'Palestinians want Jaffa, Haifa and Ramle' At service marking three years since the slaying of the Fogel family, Yisrael Katz says Palestinians want to establish a state on both sides of the pre-1967 lines.
* Egyptian laws create National Security Council, sets conditions for war Second law adds four amendments to the armed forces, makes minister of Defense an Army officer.
* Israeli Gov't: Christ at the Checkpoint is Problematic Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) has issued a last-minute statement suggesting Christians steer clear of the 'Christ at the Checkpoint' (CatC) conference that opens tomorrow (Monday) in Palestinian-held Bethlehem.
* Ashton looks to closer EU ties on Iran visit EU foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton has offered to work more closely with Iran on human rights and drugs trafficking on her first visit to the country.