* IDF intel head: Revolutionary Guards behind arms shipment Iran's Revolutionary Guards, specifically its elite Quds Force, was behind the attempt to smuggle weapons to the Gaza Strip.
* 'The Captain Realized Resistance was Futile' IDF intelligence officials estimate that the seizure of the ship before it reached its target has led to fury in the Iranian National Guard.
* Egypt seeks Russian arms that could undermine treaty with Israel Cairo is seeking air-defense systems such as the advanced S-300 that Syria and Iran have sought.
* US says 'still appropriate' to pursue nuclear deal despite Iran arms shipment It is entirely appropriate to continue to pursue the possibility of reaching a resolution on the nuclear program, White House Spokesman Jay Carney told reporters.
* Ukraine crisis: Crimea parliament asks to join Russia MPs in Crimea have asked Moscow to allow the southern Ukrainian region to become part of the Russian Federation.
* Iran's Zarif says Israel lying about Gaza rocket ship Iran has rejected Israeli allegations that it was behind a shipment of Syrian-made rockets intended for Palestinian militants in Gaza.
* US destroyer en route to Black Sea for 'routine' drills A US guided-missile destroyer is en route to the Black Sea.
* PM Inks Agreement Connecting Silicon Valley with 'Silicon Wadi' Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu signed a key cooperation agreement with the state of California on Wednesday.
* Video Shows Commando's-Eye View of Naval Raid New footage (above) has been published of the elite Shayetet-13 IDF naval commando's daring operation.
* Peres fields questions from the Muslim world President Shimon Peres on Thursday conducted an interview broadcast on Panet.co.il, a popular Arabic-language website serving Israel's Arab communities.