* Russia demands surrender of Ukraine's Crimea forces Russia's military has given Ukrainian forces in Crimea until dawn on Tuesday to surrender or face an assault, Ukrainian defence sources have said.
* Russia And China 'In Agreement' Over Ukraine Russia has said China is largely "in agreement" over Ukraine, after other world powers condemned Moscow for sending troops into the country.
* Angry Protesters Storm Libyan Parliament, Two MPs Shot Two members of Libya's interim parliament shot and wounded by protesters who storm the parliament building in Tripoli.
* Netanyahu, in the US, says Mideast peace 'needs three to tango' "For years there have been two - Israel and the US," the premier said. "Now it needs to be seen if the Palestinians are also present."
* Messianic Petition Challenges 'Christ at the Checkpoint' With the third biannual Christ at the Checkpoint conference just a week away, a majority of Israeli Messianic Jews continue to find the event too politically-charged and too undergirded by anti-Semitic themes to be taken seriously as a platform for reconciliation between Israelis and Palestinians, and between Jewish and Arab believers.
* 'Hezbollah denies claims Israel attacked arms shipment from Syria' Source close to Shi'ite group's leadership tells Kuwaiti daily A-Rai that goal of IAF strike was "to send a message."
* Upcoming Pew study may help bridge gap between Israel and Diaspora Pew Center says interested in following up landmark survey of American Jewry.
* Statistics: Judea and Samaria Building Up 123.7% Peace Now irked at the revelation, blames Netanyahu government; meanwhile, building is up all over Israel.
* Legal Groups Urge PM to 'Tell the World We're Not Occupiers' In an open letter, groups urge Prime Minister Netanyahu to 'tell the truth' about Israel's legal presence in Judea and Samaria.
* EU to urge Russia to withdraw troops, drafts potential sanctions EU countries plan to urge Russia to pull back its troops from Ukraine and to threaten sanctions if it does not comply.