* Iraq signs deal to buy arms, ammunition from Iran According to report, deal worth $195 million, would break UN embargo on weapons sales by Tehran.
* Ukraine crisis: Russia steps up Ukraine rhetoric Russia has stepped up its rhetoric against Ukraine's new Western-leaning leadership as tensions rise over the ousting of President Viktor Yanukovych.
* Military Intelligence expanding to cope with jihadi threat from Syria The IDF remains concerned that al-Qaida affiliated organizations will seek to turn their guns, bombs, and rockets against Israel in the future.
* True Olympic Heroes that we'll definitely remember from Sochi 2014 Games The 2014 Sochi Olympics has seen world-class displays of sporting prowess - but there are some athletes and achievements that will especially stick in our memories long after the Olympic flame goes out.
* Hamas: Recognizing Israel is a 'Death Sentence' to the PA Lawmakers from Hamas warn PA Chairman against recognizing Israel as part of the ongoing peace process.
* Jordan won't be Palestine, king says Abdullah II warns domestic opponents that calling for the Hashemite Kingdom to be the Palestinian state is 'sedition'
* Ukraine sets European course after ouster of Yanukovich US, Britain warn Russia against military intervention; Tymoshenko says she won't lead interim government; EU offers aid, renewed trade pact, Moscow holding back cash.
* Western Ukrainians debunk fears of national split People who came to St. Mikolaj's, in Staryj Sambir, near the Polish-Ukrainian border, on Sunday (23 February) to bury their hero listened to an appeal for national unity from the pulpit.
* Egyptian government resigns, paving way for military chief Sisi to run for president "This was done as a step that was needed ahead of Sisi's announcement that he will run for president," Egyptian official says.
* On eve of Merkel's visit, Netanyahu says settlements not obstacle to peace Netanyahu addresses disagreements with Germany on issue of settlement construction as German chancellor set to arrive.