* Iran Hosts Palestinian Islamic Jihad Leaders Senior Iranian leaders on Wednesday hosted a delegation of top officials from Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
* Palestinians Invoke Jesus in Nationalist Campaign A group of Palestinian Arab activists denying Israel's right to control over the Jordan Valley are invoking the teachings of Jesus.
* Syrian Regime Benefits by Missing Chemical Weapons Deadline Syria missed a second deadline to hand over its stockpile of chemical weapons on Wednesday.
* Old-School Israeli PR Makes the Case for Judea and Samaria The footage is old, and the quality grainy, but the message is unmistakable.
* Iranian Parliament Speaker: 'Only War Can Free Palestine' Islamic Jihad leader Ramadan Abdullah Shalah is currently in Iran to meet senior officials of the Islamic regime.
* Violent video games leave teens 'morally immature' Playing violent video games for long periods of time can hold back the "moral maturity" of teenagers.
* Hungarian MPs approve Russia nuclear deal Hungarian lawmakers have approved a controversial Russian-financed plan to construct two new reactors at the country's only nuclear plant.
* 'Monuments Men' characters inspired by real people The characters in the new George Clooney film "The Monuments Men" were inspired by real people.
* Shifting sands: Obama tips the balance of Mideast power in Iran's favor for unclear reasons In these strange and unstable times in the Middle East one surprising and superficially positive event is ironically also a new major cause for concern.
* Iraq targets Saudi oil dominance, plans to triple output by 2020 Iraq, a leading ally of neighboring Iran, plans to challenge Saudi Arabia's dominance of the global energy market.