* Syria crisis: Iran cannot go to Geneva peace talks - US The US has urged the UN to drop its invitation to Iran to join peace talks on Syria, due to begin in two days.
* Killings of Christians by Islamists Doubled in 2013 According to Open Doors, a non-denominational group that supports persecuted Christians worldwide, the official number of Christians killed for their faith around the world doubled in 2013, compared to 2012.
* Poll: Two Thirds of Israelis Think Obama Will Let Iran Go Nuclear Only 22 percent think Obama would "ensure that Iran does not achieve a nuclear weapon."
* Syria: ISIS Calls for End of Rebel Infighting Al-Qaeda-linked Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant reaches out to other rebel groups which have declared war on it.
* Terror 'Surprise' for Sochi Olympics? Purported Suicide Bombers' New Threat Citing a new "surprise package" for Russia and Olympic spectators, Islamist militants in the North Caucasus Sunday launched a new threat to the Sochi Olympics with a purported "martyrdom" video by two suicide bombers who attacked a transit hub 400 miles away.
* Rosetta: Earth waits for comet-chaser signal Rosetta, Europe's decade-long quest to put a robotic lander on a comet, has reached a key milestone.
* Obama: Al Qaeda 'Jayvee' Compares al Qaeda to junior varsity team putting on Lakers jerseys: "That doesn't make them Kobe Bryant."
* Muslim Authorities Filling Temple Mount with Trash Cans Jews who ascended to the Temple Mount in the last few days discovered that the Muslim Waqf has been planting trash cans throughout the plaza atop the Mount.
* Dani Dayan: 'We Can Overcome Kerry' Judea & Samaria Council foreign envoy emphasizes unity of Judea and Samaria groups in opposing Kerry's framework plans.
* EU suspends Iran sanctions, but mistrust remains EU countries have agreed to immediately suspend some Iran sanctions, but plenty of mistrust remains.