* Iraq violence: US speeds up supply of military equipment The US says it is speeding up the supply of military equipment to Iraq to help its government fight militant groups in western Anbar province.
* PM: In peace deal, no settlements will be evacuated Following U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry's latest visit to region, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu tells Likud MKs that progress has been made.
* US-Brokered Deal 'Just the First Stage' in Israel's Demise A senior Palestinian Authority official has told Syrian TV that any agreement will simply be the "first stage" in eradicating Israel altogether.
* US is greatest threat to world peace The US is the greatest threat to world peace, according to a global poll from WIN and Gallup International conducted in 65 countries and released Monday.
* Syria chemical weapons: First consignment leaves Latakia The first consignment of Syrian chemical weapons materials has left the country on a Danish ship.
* Turkish corruption probe row deepens Hours later the top judiciary body said it would investigate alleged misconduct by officials overseeing the inquiry.
* N.Y. Group Applies To Build Satan Statue At Oklahoma State Capitol A New York-based satanic group has made a hell of a request.
* Secret Location of 'King David's Castle' to be Revealed The location of a major archaeological find that was kept secret until now will be revealed to the public on Friday.
* Israeli Rifle Named Rifle of the Year in America An Israeli-made rifle has been named the winner of the 2014 Golden Bullseye Award for American Rifleman Rifle of the Year.
* Netanyahu may suffer if he signs peace deal, settler spokeman says David Wilder, the spokesman for Hebron's Jewish community, has written an article published by various right-wing Jewish outlets arguing that Ariel Sharo.