* Sacred Shrines Become 'Ticking Time Bomb' The chief cleric at one of the world's holiest mosques tells Sky News that acts of Jewish prayer could spark a regional war.
* Ex-Intel Chiefs: Obama Let Iran Go Nuclear Former Israeli and American intelligence chiefs this week said the deal US President Barack Obama and other Western leaders struck with Iran last week in Geneva had essentially allowed the Islamic Republic to become a 'nuclear threshold state.'
* Netanyahu holds first meeting with Pope Francis Two speak about Iran nuke program, Israeli-Palestinian talks, Christians in Israel and Mideast.
* Saudi Arabia: Muslim Authority Threatens War Over Temple Mount Saudi Arabia's highest Islamic authority blasts Israeli plans for Jewish prayer on Temple Mount, threatens 'religious war'.
* Erdogan's problems with his neighbors Turkey's recent spat with Egypt, that saw a mutual downgrading of ties, is just the latest in a series of diplomatic incidents that have left Erdogan's government isolated in the Middle East.
* Bayit Yehudi vetoes 'revolutionary' tax break bill recognizing gay couples Shaked of Bayit Yehudi says bill "defies religious status quo"; Horowitz of Meretz says move reveals Bennett's "dark worldview."
* Syrian gunmen, IDF forces exchange fire over Golan border Army unit at Quneitra Border Crossing accurately strikes target in response to fire stemming from across Golan, IDF says.
* Netanyahu: I will not 'shut up' when Israel's interests are at stake PM, predecessor go head-to-head over Iran approach; Olmert: Netanyahu has "declared war" on US by slamming ally's role in brokering deal.
* Iraqi PM to visit Iran this week Nouri al-Maliki set for two-day trip to Tehran to discuss bilateral ties, Syrian conflict.
* Newest EU state bans gay marriage Over 65 percent of Croatians on Sunday (1 December) voted in favour of a constitutional amendment defining marriage as a "union between a man and a woman."