* US Military Chiefs Advised Against Judea-Samaria Pullout in '67 Declassified document obtained by Arutz Sheva shows Joint Chiefs agreed Israel must not give up Judea, Samaria.
* Poll reveals most Palestinians think peace talks with Israel are dead Palestinian Center for Public Opinion poll finds that 56% of Palestinians expect a fresh confrontation with Israel.
* Rival rallies continue in Kiev as Western meddling increases Pro-European intergration protesters are pictured through an Ukrainian flag decorated with the European Union stars during a mass rally at Independence Square in Kiev December 15, 2013.
* Poland Says Worried Over Russian Missile Deployment Poland is worried about the possibility Russia has deployed Iskander missiles in the Baltic Sea exclave of Kaliningrad, and will consult with its NATO partners on the issue, the foreign ministry in Warsaw said on Monday.
* U.S. Should Plan For War With China - Defense Analysts The U.S. needs to prepare for a potential war with China, according to a group of defense analysts at a U.S. House armed services subcommittee hearing this week.
* Mahmoud Abbas: I Refuse to Allow 'Israelis' into 'Palestine' Palestinian Authority Chairman makes racist remarks against Israelis, lumps Israeli Arabs together with Jews, according to PLO official.
* Syria: Turkey Supplied 47 Tons of Weapons to Islamist Rebels Despite past denials, Turkish foreign ministry spokesman admits UN report detailing military support to Syrian rebels.
* Italian Leader Justifies Hitler With Jewish Conspiracy ADL condemns Italian populist 'Pitchfork Movement' protest leader's Jewish conspiracy comments, justification of Hitler.
* Israel reaches out to US Jewish community Jerusalem's newfound role in the American Jewish debate is a role reversal of sorts
* Germany unveils new Merkel government German Chancellor Angela Merkel is set to start her third term on Tuesday (17 December) after the Bundestag votes on her new cabinet.