* Most Israelis believe interim Iran deal endangers them A large majority of Israelis believe the interim accord signed by world powers with Iran on Sunday endangers Israel.
* Pro-Morsi Egyptians to Picket Thanksgiving Day Parade in NYC A group of Egyptians sympathetic to former President Mohmamed Morsi are gearing up to stage a demonstration along the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade route in New York City.
* Saudis 'Lied To' by US, Pursue Independent Policy A senior advisor to the Saudi royal family said that his country was deceived by its American ally.
* American Jihadist in Syria: Entire World Will Be Muslim A US citizen, who joined the Al Qaeda-affiliated Islamic State of Iraq and al-Shams (ISIS) in Syria, has sent a video message to the West expressing his desire to wage total war.
* Likud MK Regev: Police must allow Jews to visit Temple Mount on Hanukka MK Miri Regev, chairwoman of the Knesset Interior Committee, instructed police on Monday to ensure that Jewish visitors to the Temple Mount will be able to go up to the site.
* Pope Francis calls for power to move away from Vatican Pope Francis has called for power in the Catholic Church to be devolved away from the Vatican.
* US B-52 bombers challenge disputed China air zone The US has flown two B-52 bombers over disputed islands in the East China Sea in defiance of new Chinese air defence rules.
* China to land first Jade Rabbit Moon probe next month Chinese officials say they intend to land the country's first unmanned probe on the Moon next month.
* Aliya from France soars, while immigration from North America drops Jewish immigration from France to Israel has increased by 49 percent in the first nine months of 2013 compared to last year.
* In breakthrough, Israel and EU to sign science cooperation deal After negotiations reached an impasse earlier this week, Israel is expected to sign an agreement with the European Union.