* 'Iran two weeks away from weapons-grade uranium' Iran could produce enough weapons-grade uranium to build an atomic weapon within two weeks.
* Peres: Israel Has Secret Weapons Israel's air force is globally recognized as one of the best.
* Hamas' plan for next war: Frequent attacks on Tel Aviv area The Shalit prisoner exchange deal and last year's war against Israel led to a spike in the popularity of Hamas.
* Chinese Trojan Horse targeted defense corporations A Chinese Trojan horse email campaign targeting some 140 senior Israeli defense corporation employees was thwarted recently.
* 'Syria had 1,230 missiles ready to be loaded with chemical weapons' UN inspectors revealed on Monday that the Bashar Assad regime admitted to possessing 1,230 missiles ready to be loaded with chemical weapons.
* Turkey to open first sea tunnel to ever link two continents Turkey will on Tuesday unveil the world's first sea tunnel connecting two continents.
* Study: neuroscientists develop equation for predicting future disasters A team of neuroscientists has published a paper claiming it has developed a mathematical calculation that could potentially predict the tipping point of any massive event.
* 'Puppy Bombs' Rescued from Egyptian Violence Two puppies from Egypt were rescued just moments before they were to be used by the Muslim Brotherhood in their protests as "puppy bombs" dipped in gasoline and set on fire.
* Military graveyard defaced with anti-prisoner release messages Signs purporting to be from the Israeli government were placed on dozens of military graves at the Mount Hertzl cemetery.
* US to 'review' spying activities amid European outrage US President Barack Obama is calling for a review of his intelligence services.