* Israeli Minister: Our Capital Cannot Be Divided Israel's cabinet has thrown its weight behind a bill requiring a large Knesset majority to approve a new division of Jerusalem.
* Israeli Arab MK Backs Call for War on Jews Outspoken and divisive Israeli Arab Knesset Member Ibrahaim Sarsur on Tuesday publicly backed a recent speech by Gaza-based Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh.
* Al-Qaeda Trying to Get Qaddafi's Arsenal Al-Qaeda terrorists are trying to get their hands on a weapons arsenal that was left behind by former Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi.
* IAF jets destroy weapons shipment from Syria to Hezbollah Israeli warplanes on Tuesday destroyed a shipment of missiles that were to be delivered to Hezbollah.
* On eve of Kerry meeting, PM reaches out to Hebron Jews On the eve of talks with US Secretary of State John Kerry, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sent a letter of support.
* Abbas says he's ready to meet with Netanyahu Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas declared he's prepared to meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for direct peace talks.
* Saudi Arabia severs diplomatic ties with US over response to conflict in Syria Upset at President Barack Obama's policies on Iran and Syria, members of Saudi Arabia's ruling family are threatening a rift with the United States.
* Defense Min. Vows to Prevent Hezbollah from Obtaining Heavy Arms Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon has reiterated Israel's determination to prevent the transfer of advanced weaponry to terrorists during the Syrian civil war.
* ADL Names Top 10 Anti-Israel Groups in the U.S. The anti-Zionist Neturei Karta hareidi sect was named on Monday one of the top 10 most influential and active anti-Israel groups in the United States.
* EU to relaunch membership talks with Turkey The stalled EU membership talks with Turkey are set for relaunch.