* Pope Francis: Who am I to judge gay people? Pope Francis has said gay people should not be marginalised but integrated into society.
* EU urges Egypt rulers to end stand-off with Muslim Brotherhood Europe's top diplomat pressed Egypt's rulers on Monday to step back from a growing confrontation with the Muslim Brotherhood.
* Hamas reconciling with Iran Hamas is reportedly holding meetings with representatives from Iran and Hezbollah in order to increase financial aid to the terror group that rules the Gaza Strip.
* PA minister: New peace talks will help us conquer Israel later There are more than a few in the Palestinian Authority who are upset over the pending renewal of peace talks with Israel.
* Syria a magnet for young Islamists, including Americans Born in Pittsburgh 32 years ago, Amiir Farouk Ibrahim took a path to holy war in Syria increasingly traveled by tens of thousands of young Muslim men.
* Snag in Israel-PA Peace Talks Israel has agreed to all demands, but a major faction in the Palestine Liberation Organization has just balked against holding talks with the Jewish State.
* While Abbas Talks 'Peace,' PA TV Continues Hate Broadcasts As Israel and the Palestinian Authority prepare to sit down yet again for another round of talks, PA television has been broadcasting the latest in its long string of anti-Israel and anti-Semitic programs and songs.
* Peres Politely Asks Europe to Step Out of Mideast Affairs President Peres has politely suggested that the European Union to step out of Middle Eastern affairs while delicate negotiations are in process between Israel and the Palestinian Authority.
* Martin Indyk is new US envoy for Israeli-Palestinian talks US Secretary of State John Kerry on Monday announced the appointment of former ambassador Martin Indyk to serve as US envoy for Mideast peace.
* Rouhani to pick insiders for new Iran cabinet Iranian President-elect Hassan Rouhani will pick a cabinet of experienced insiders.