* Imam calls for US and Europe's destruction from Temple Mount pulpit Hundreds of worshippers at Jerusalem’s Al-Aqsa mosque responded with cries of "Allah Akbar" (God is Great) to Imam Ismat Al-Hammouri's calls for the destruction of America.
* Obama Dictatorship Grows As Carter Declares Democracy Dead A grim report issued by the Ministry of Justice (MOJ) today is warning that the Obama regime dictatorship has grown "beyond all logical scope and moral reason".
* Jordan: Islamists will pay price for Egyptian failure Jordanian Islamists remain defiant at suggestions that their position has weakened in the aftermath of the ousting in Egypt of President Mohamed Morsi.
* Archaeologists say they've found one of King David's palaces Two Israeli archaeologists announced that they have found a palace and royal storehouse that belonged to King David.
* Palestinians Torpedo Kerry Plan to Restart Negotiations Fatah - the party of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and the dominant faction within the PA - has effectively torpedoed U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry's plan.
* EU sources: Settlement directive will be published as planned Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and President Shimon Peres failed to convince the EU to freeze the publication.
* EU's Yesha Sanctions Could Boomerang The European Union is not the only one that can impose sanctions and boycotts, Israeli officials said.
* Second Civil War Brewing Among Rebels in War-Torn Syria A second war is brewing in war-ravaged Syria.
* Britain abandons plans to arm Syrian rebels Britain has abandoned plans to arm Syrian rebels fighting to overthrow President Bashar Assad.
* PM Denies Talks on Basis of 1949 Lines, But Not Freeze In a statement, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's office denied that Israel had agreed to accept the 1949 armistice lines as the basis for renewed negotiations.