* Muslim Brotherhood urges 'uprising' as dozens are killed After 40 of its members die in clash, Egypt's ousted ruling party calls on international community to 'prevent a new Syria'.
* Egypt unrest: Interim leader Adly Mansour calls for calm Egypt's interim leader has expressed sorrow over the deaths of at least 51 people near a barracks in Cairo, urging restraint amid ongoing unrest.
* Hamas shaken and cautious after Egyptian upheaval Islamist group's leaders in Gaza pondering how turmoil will play out and what it means for their own rule.
* On PA TV, child calls Jews 'barbaric monkeys, wretched pigs' Pointing to ongoing incitement in Palestinian media, watchdog group cites anti-Semitic poem broadcast on morning show.
* ARCHAEOLOGISTS BELIEVE THEY MAY HAVE FOUND WHERE THE TABERNACLE HOUSING THE ARK OF THE COVENANT ONCE STOOD In the Bible during the Hebrews' 40 year trek in the wilderness, the Tabernacle was described as a movable tent which housed the Ark of the Covenant and accompanied the Israelites as they made their way to the Promised Land.
* Gaza Terrorists Stream Into Sinai Muslim Brotherhood-linked Gaza terrorists are infiltrating the Sinai to attack Egyptian army outposts.
* Anger over Continued Temple Mount Discrimination Activists furious at police attempts to delay traditional Jewish march in deference to Muslim worshippers. "Why can't they pray later?"
* Tisha B'Av: "When will the Mourning Stop?" Temple Institute video seeks to reframe the traditional Jewish day of mourning over the loss of the Two Temples in Jerusalem.
* Quartet, US Disagree as Syria's Assad Gains on Rebel Forces Quartet envoy Tony Blair, US officials disagree on how to deal with Syria as Pres. Assad gains on increasingly fragmented opposition forces.
* Thousands of haredi girls prevent Women of Wall from praying by Western Wall Police detain two haredim for disturbing the public order.