* Kerry to announce convention of Amman peace summit US officials on Saturday confirmed that US Secretary of State John Kerry's press conference in Jordan has been postponed.
* Most Israelis Don't Believe Peace is Possible Most Israelis support the resumption of peace talks with the Palestinian Authority.
* Egypt clerics warn of 'civil war' as rivals clash Egypt's leading religious authority warned of "civil war" on Friday.
* Iraq not headed towards civil war, foreign minister says Iraq's foreign minister says the deadliest and most sustained wave of violence to hit the country since 2008 won't lead to civil war.
* Warning: Victory for Syrian rebels means regional war A cousin and outspoken critic of embattled Syrian dictator Bashar Assad warned that if the rebel forces that America is now arming succeed in taking over the country, it will lead to a regional war.
* Obama's risky move in Jordan could open second front in Syrian war The Obama administration is reluctantly upping its involvement in the Syrian civil war.
* Inside the IDF combat unit: Monitoring Hezbollah Dressed in civilian clothing, Hezbollah members, the undisputed rulers of southern Lebanon, make every effort to cover their tracks.
* Iran's president-elect says nation voted for change Iran’s president-elect called his win in national elections this month a vote for change.
* Clay Pots Testify to Jewish Fears of Second Temple Rebels Archaeologists announced Thursday that they had found the first historical evidence verifying the fear and terror imposed on Jews during the period of the destruction of the Second Temple.
* US Supreme Court in historic rulings on gay marriage The US Supreme Court has struck down a law denying federal benefits to gay couples and cleared the way for same-sex marriage in California.