* Russian arms 'to deter foreign intervention in Syria' Russia says it will go ahead with deliveries of S-300 anti-aircraft missiles to Syria, and that the arms will help deter foreign intervention.
* Saudi Arabia warns against Iran's nuclear program Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal has warned against the danger of Iran's nuclear program to the region's security.
* US Senate demands support for Israeli strike on Iran Israelis were relieved to hear of last week's near-unanimous passing of a US Senate resolution demanding full American support.
* Yaalon: We'll Know what to Do If Syria Gets S-300 Israel "will know what to do" if Russia delivers highly advanced anti-aircraft missiles to Syria, Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon said.
* Islam taking over, Europe soon to be unrecognizable The murder of a soldier in London, the stabbing of a soldier in Paris and the violent outbreak in Sweden.
* Western Wall project threatens history, archaeologists warn Archaeologists expressed deep concern over construction and renovation works at the Western Wall enclosure in Jerusalem's Old City.
* Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah clinically dead Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz is reported to be clinically dead as the monarch is not recently seen in the public.
* Keep Israel's gas at home, urge a growing body of experts Once victim to the vicissitudes of the oil marketplace, Israel is now - conventional wisdom has it - on the road to energy independence.
* Chinese hackers breach key US weapons designs Chinese hackers have compromised the designs of some of America's most sensitive and advanced weapons systems.
* Hizbullah-trained Syrian militias expanding reach with incentives, Iran funding The new paramilitary force of President Bashar Assad has been rapidly expanding amid Iranian funding and victories over Sunni rebels.