* Russian warships enter Mediterranean Sea Five Russian warships entered the Mediterranean Sea on Thursday and are scheduled to dock in Limassol, Cyprus.
* Israel 'will bring down Assad' if he retaliates for future airstrikes Israel has warned Damascus that if President Assad chooses to hit back at Israel for any further Israeli military strikes, Israel will bring down his regime.
* Police Bar Jews from Temple Mount As Muslims Threaten More Riots Police barred Jews from entering the Temple Mount on Thursday, after Muslim groups threatened violence in the wake of a plan to bring Jewish children to visit the site.
* Nasa buys into 'quantum' computer A $15m computer that uses "quantum physics" effects to boost its speed is to be installed at a Nasa facility.
* Syria conflict: BBC shown 'signs of chemical attack' The BBC has been shown evidence apparently corroborating reports of a chemical attack in Syria last month.
* Terror Group: Rocket Fire on the Golan Not an Accident A Syrian group took responsibility for the firing of two mortar shells at Israel Thursday morning.
* KFC chicken smuggled through Gaza tunnels A local Egyptian delivery company has been smuggling KFC meals through the underground tunnels across the Egypt-Gaza border.
* Video shows Islamist rebels executing 11 Syrian soldiers A video published on Thursday showed fighters of the al Qaeda-linked Nusra Front in Syria executing 11 men they accused of taking part in massacres by President Bashar al-Assad's forces.
* Islamist group says Hermon mortars fired to avenge 'Nakba' A previously unknown Islamist group took responsibility Thursday for the firing of two mortar shells at Mount Hermon a day earlier.
* Obama and Erdogan meet as Syrian war rages President Barack Obama met Turkey's Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Thursday.