* Hezbollah head says Syria will supply 'game-changing' arms Hezbollah chief Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah said on Thursday that Syria will supply his Lebanese militia with "game-changing weapons".
* Islamic cleric in Gaza, rejects Israel's existence A prominent Islamic scholar who is making a landmark visit to the Gaza Strip has declared that Israel has no right to exist.
* Palestinian official longs to nuke Israel There is a very good reason for Israel taking the Iran nuclear threat so seriously.
* Assad: Syria Will 'Give Hizbullah Everything' Syria will "give Hizbullah everything" in recognition of its support.
* Liberal media spin Benghazi scandal to protect Team Obama In the real world, when you cover up four murders after the fact, you likely go to jail.
* Russia showcases military pomp for Victory Day The first decision to hold Victory Day parades was taken by Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin himself after the country lost an estimated 27 million people defending its territory and the Eastern Front.
* Syria buying advanced Russian missile system, Israel says US officials say they have been warned by Israel over the impending sale of an advanced Russian missile system to Syria.
* Israel to Russia: Don't give Syria S-300 missiles Israel has asked Russia to cancel an imminent sale of an advanced air defense system to Syria that could complicate further military intervention.
* Netanyahu Concludes 'Very Successful' China Visit Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, who is in Beijing, attended a festive dinner Thursday evening with senior Chinese economic leaders.
* Iran threatens response to alleged Israeli strike in Syria Iran has vowed to respond to Israel's alleged airstrikes in Syria earlier this week with "blows under the belt in several locations".