* Obama planning to arm rebels with lethal weapons US President Obama is preparing to send lethal weaponry to the Syrian opposition.
* World seeks answers as Syria civil war evolves The world is watching the situation in Syria transform before its eyes.
* Many in Muslim world want sharia as law of land: survey Large majorities in the Muslim world want the Islamic legal and moral code of sharia as the official law in their countries.
* Communists vs. Liberals on May 1 Supporters of communism and socialism around the world will celebrate on Wednesday, May 1.
* Netanyahu: Conflict is Over Israel's Existence, Not Land The conflict between Israel and the Palestinian Authority is not over land, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said Wednesday.
* Mysterious Hebrew stone displayed in Jerusalem An ancient limestone tablet covered with a mysterious Hebrew text that features the archangel Gabriel is at the center of a new exhibit in Jerusalem.
* Iranian Leader Accuses Jews of Engaging in Sorcery An Iranian leader with close ties to Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei recently accused the Jews of engaging in sorcery and employing it against Iran.
* Pope: Israel, PA Need to Make 'Courageous Decisions' Pope Francis called on Tuesday for Israel and the Palestinian Authority to "resume negotiations" and "take courageous decisions", the Vatican said.
* Arab League sweetens Israel-Palestinian peace plan The Arab League's decision to sweeten its decade-old proposal offering comprehensive peace with Israel has placed Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a bind.
* Boston bombings: Three suspects taken into custody Police in the US city of Boston have taken three additional suspects into custody in connection with the Boston Marathon bomb attacks on 15 April.