* Japan Ready to Defend Against North Korean Nuclear Missiles Japan is preparing for a potential North Korean nuclear missile attack - or a missile test.
* South Korea raises alert with North to 'vital threat' South Korea has raised its alert level to "vital threat" amid indications the North is preparing for a missile test.
* Neo-Nazi network uncovered in German prisons German authorities said on Wednesday they had uncovered a network of far-right activists in prisons communicating by secret code.
* UN panel: Libyan weapons spread at alarming rate Libyan weapons are spreading at "an alarming rate" to new territory in west Africa and the eastern Mediterranean including Syria and the Gaza Strip.
* Syrian Rebel group pledges loyalty to al-Qaida As the situation in Syria continues to remain unstable, the Islamist rebel group al-Nusra has officially proclaimed its allegiance to al-Qaida.
* Mikve from Second Temple era unearthed in J'lem An archaeological excavation conducted by the Israel Antiquities Authority near a highway construction site in the Kiryat Menachem neighborhood of Jerusalem, unearthed a rare ritual bath.
* G8 foreign ministers to meet to address Syria G8 foreign ministers meet on Wednesday in London, where host Britain will press its case for doing more to help the Syrian opposition.
* 'Entire streets' of Roman London uncovered in the City An archaeological dig in the heart of the City "will transform our understanding" of Roman London, experts claim.
* Israelis, Palestinians agree: Kerry's visit a bust US Secretary of State John Kerry wrapped up his most recent visit to the region on Wednesday.
* Hamas continues to lose popularity among Palestinians Another public opinion poll published Wednesday showed that Hamas was continuing to lose its popularity among Palestinians.