* Hagel Said Israel Headed Toward Apartheid, Netanyahu a 'Radical' Secretary of defense nominee Chuck Hagel said Israel is on its way to becoming an apartheid state.
* Israel's infrastructure exposed to cyber-risk Israelis are - with good reason - concerned about the possibility that Iran will attain nuclear weapons.
* Sunni protesters dig in as tensions flare in Iraq Sunni protesters are camped out in dozens of tents festooned with tribal banners on the edge of this one-time Iraqi insurgent stronghold.
* Germany and Poland join up on EU foreign policy Germany and Poland, as well as the Czech republic and Sweden, have put forward joint ideas on how to handle post-Soviet countries.
* 99% of Americans consider Iranian nukes a threat A huge majority of Americans view Iran's nuclear program as a "critical threat."
* Russia, Arab League see chance for Syria dialogue Russia and the Arab League see signs of hope that the rival sides in the Syrian civil war are willing to start talks to end nearly two years of conflict.
* Apple Is Building Something Bigger Than a TV Given the beating Apple has taken lately-with many questioning its future-it's important to understand how much television means to Apple.
* Video Sneak Peak: The Israel Museum "Herod the Great" Exhibition The Israel Museum, Jerusalem, premieres the world's first exhibition on the life and legacy of King Herod.
* Anti-Semitism Skyrocketing in France Anti-Semitism is skyrocketing in France. Last year saw a 58 percent increase in the number of anti-Semitic incidents there.
* Baghdad okays Syria-Iran natural gas pipeline Iraq has approved the construction of a natural gas pipeline across its territory that will connect Iran to key ally Syria.