* Netanyahu hits back at Obama: I know what's best for Israel A day after US columnist Jeffrey Goldberg quoted US President Barack Obama as saying that Israel under Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu does not know what is in its own best interest, Netanyahu visited the Gaza border Wednesday.
* An 'Iranian Spring,' perhaps? Carnage in the Syrian city of Aleppo and projected unrest in Iran's periphery lead the news in Arab media Wednesday.
* Prosor: Time to Take Action on Syria's Chemical Weapons It is time for the United Nations Security Council to act, and not just talk, over the threat of Syrian chemical weapons.
* Mali conflict: French 'fighting Islamists in Diabaly' French troops have been fighting Mali's Islamist rebels in street battles in the town of Diabaly.
* Israel to UN: Prevent transfer of Syrian WMDs to Hezbollah Israel's ambassador to the United Nations Ron Prosor said Tuesday that the prospect of Hezbollah acquiring chemical weapons.
* EU enlargement: The next eight Croatia and Turkey started accession talks on 3 October 2005.
* Croatia to Join EU Though Flouting Rules Croatia is slated to become the 28th member of the European Union in July.
* Toronto Rally Calls 'Massacre of Shia Muslims' a 'Zionist Plot' The B'nai Brith Canada organization filed a complaint to police about an anti-Zionist protest which took place this past Monday at the Pakistan consulate in Vaughan, Ontario.
* French army to stay until 'Mali is safe' President Francois Hollande has said French troops in Mali are there to do much more than stopping rebels from taking Bamako.
* Judea and Samaria Lead the Charge in IDF Young men from Judea and Samaria are most likely nationwide to enlist as combat soldiers in the IDF.