* Israel Planning to Build Holy Temple, Claims PA Official The head of manuscripts at the Al-Aqsa Mosque, Najeh Bkeirat, has accused Israel of trying to "Judaize" the Temple Mount by building a new Holy Temple.
* Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrated Obama Admin An Egyptian magazine has claimed that six American Islamist activists who work with the Obama administration are Muslim Brotherhood operatives who enjoy strong influence over U.S. policy.
* Jordan turns away Palestinian refugees fleeing violence in Syria Jordan has turned away dozens of Palestinian refugees on the Syrian border fleeing regime bombardment of the Yarmouk refugee camp south of Damascus.
* As Fatah, Hamas meet, Netanyahu vows not to cede more land Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said he would not cede any more land to the Palestinians.
* Egyptian minister fired over opposition to Iran meddling A secret meeting held recently between Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi's aide and the commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps' Al-Quds Force led to the dismissal of Egypt's former Interior Minister Ahmed Gamal El Din.
* US Congress 'Less Popular than Cockroaches' The US Congress, fresh off its fiscal cliff budget crisis, was in for new teasing Wednesday as a poll revealed it is now less popular than cockroaches and lice.
* Iran behind spate of cyber-attacks against American banking sites, US says The United States government is certain that a recent series of cyber-attacks against American banks was carried out by Iran.
* Iraq to quadruple refinery capacity with help of U.S. firm Iraq plans to oversee an imminent project to build a major oil refinery.
* Cables Show State Department Disregarded Muslim Brotherhood Threat The Obama administration chose to listen to voices suggesting that Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood was moderate rather than those who warned it would resort to violence if it came to power.
* 'Concern over possible uranium stockpile in Syria' Concern is heightening over the possible existence of up to 50 tons of enriched uranium in Syria.