* PM, Abdullah Discussed Syrian Chemical Weapons A report on Israel Radio Thursday expanded on reports Wednesday night on a recent visit by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with Jordan's King Abdullah II in Amman recently.
* US preparing attack option in Syria, top minister implies The US is gearing up for the option of military involvement in Syria if embattled President Bashar Assad uses chemical weapons against opposition fighters.
* Egypt's Islamist president: New constitution ushers in a new republic Egypt's president said Wednesday that the disputed constitution just approved in a referendum establishes a new republic.
* Too little, too late Congratulations. Human Rights Watch published a report this week blaming Hamas for firing at Israeli cities during Operation Pillar of Defense with direct intention to kill civilians.
* Biblical claim to the land? Over the past five years, working as the international liaison for the Shomron region, I have toured around the world speaking on behalf of this community.
* Political showdowns will make 2013 a busy year for US Jews Will the US fall of the fiscal cliff? Plunge into war with Iran? Dive into contentious confirmation battles?
* PM: We'll protect ourselves from Syrian threat A day after it was reported that he visited Jordan to coordinate an attack on President Bashar Assad's Syrian chemical weapons facilities, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said "Everyone sees what is happening in Syria".
* 'Iran won't negotiate with nations sanctioning it' Tehran will not negotiate the halting of its nuclear program with the countries that imposed sanctions on it.
* China tightening controls on Internet China's new communist leaders are increasing already tight controls on Internet use.
* 'Brighter than a full moon': The biggest star of 2013... could be Ison - the comet of the century At the moment it is a faint object, visible only in sophisticated telescopes as a point of light moving slowly against the background stars.