* PM touts religious pluralism in Christmas greeting Netanyahu says Christian community in Israel growing, unlike in neighboring countries where they are endangered.
* Temple Mount authority reportedly carts off antiquities to the dump Despite High Court ruling, mounds of earth excavated from Jerusalem holy site go unexamined by archaeologists.
* Israel reportedly fears Hamas making move for control of West Bank Khaled Mashaal has ordered his forces to prepare for a Gaza-style takeover of the Palestinian territory, the Sunday Times reports.
* The Last Christmas in Muslim Middle East? Militant Islam is wiping out Christianity in the Muslim Middle East, according to a new study by the British think tank Civitas.
* Russian military presence in Syria poses challenge to US-led intervention Advisers deployed with surface-to-air systems bolster President Assad's defences and complicate outcome of any future strike.
* Egypt awaits constitutional referendum result Egypt is awaiting the official results of a referendum on a controversial draft constitution.
* Christianity 'close to extinction' in Middle East Christianity faces being wiped out of the 'biblical heartland' in the Middle East because of mounting persecution of worshippers, according to a new report.
* Hamas, Abbas' New Partner, Say Kotel Is Islamic Hamas' official Al Qassam website quotes a senior cleric that 'facts and history' prove the Western Wall is not Jewish property.
* Businessman: Europe Preparing Holocaust for Muslims Religious entrepreneur Moti Zisser says Europe feels threatened: "This time there will be 60 million people killed."
* Rights group: Gaza terrorists committed war crimes Human Rights Watch says 'there is simply no legal justification' for deliberate attacks on Israeli population centers during Pillar of Defense