* Jerusalem Mayor: Let My People Pray Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat has come out against the ongoing discrimination against Jews on the Temple Mount.
* Pentagon: Secret U.S. military commandos deployed to Libya Classified United States military units are operating in the region near Libya since the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi.
* Sinai Salafists threaten Israel, Egypt security Security in the increasingly lawless Sinai Peninsula continued to be a pressing issue in both Egypt and Israel this week.
* Abbas calls on PM to return to the negotiating table Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas called on Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on Thursday to return to the negotiating table.
* Firebombs Most Common Form of Terrorism in Judea and Samaria Firebomb attacks continued to be the most common form of terrorism in Judea and Samaria during the month of October.
* Muslim Clerics: Sandy is Divine Punishment Muslim clerics have claimed that Hurricane Sandy, which hit the United States this week, was a divine punishment for a film mocking the prophet Mohammed.
* Iran Media: U.S. Admiral Fired for 'Republican-Israeli' Plot State-owned Iranian news outlet Press TV claims that U.S. Navy Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette, head of the John C. Stennis carrier group, who has been recalled for "inappropriate leadership judgment," was part of a plot to overthrow the U.S. government if Barack Obama should be re-elected as president.
* Iran Army stages exercise near Iraq border The Iranian Army has conducted a combat air and ground exercise.
* 'America Wants Bloodshed,' Syrian Opposition Source Claims The United States wants the bloody civil war in Syria to continue, a leading opposition figure has accused.
* Hague tribunal slams Iran for mass murder A non-binding legal tribunal in The Hague consisting of political victims of Iran's regime in the 1980s issued an interim report in late October slamming Tehran's clerical leaders for massive human rights violations.