* 'Syrian villages on Israel border in rebel hands' Nearly all of the Syrian villages along the border with Israel are in rebel hands, Defense Minister Ehud Barak said Wednesday, during a tour of the Golan Heights region with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu.
* IDF assassinates Hamas military leader Ahmed Jabari, readies for ground operation in Gaza The Israeli Air Force on Wednesday bombed a car in Gaza City, killing Ahmed Jabari, the head of Hamas's armed wing.
* Protests erupt in West Bank ahead of anniversary of Palestinian declaration of independence Palestinians, supported by foreign activists, were demonstrating in dozens of places across the West Bank on Wednesday ahead of the 24th anniversary of their declaration of independence on November 15.
* Temple Institute To Celebrate 25 Years with Art Auction The Temple Institute will be celebrating its 25th anniversary with a gala dinner and art auction Wednesday November 14th in Dallas, Texas.
* FM: Israel will act on Iran as it did in Iraq, Syria Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman said on Wednesday that Israel's handling of the Iranian threat will be the same as actions taken against Iraq and Syria.
* Palestinian refugees in Jordan want return to Israel The aroma of toasted coffee mixes with sounds of vendors shouting from behind shabby stalls in the market of the Baqaa camp for Palestinian refugees.
* European workers stage austerity protests Workers across the European Union are staging a series of protests and strikes against rising unemployment and austerity measures.
* Netanyahu and Barak in Golan Uncertain of What the Future Holds Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak visited the Golan Heights Wednesday afternoon.
* Riots in Jordan May Spark Arab Spring Revolution Sharp price hikes in Jordan have fanned the flames of anger and sparked riots that the Muslim Brotherhood warns could be the beginning of another Arab Spring revolution across the river from Israel's eastern border.
* Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood Blames Israel for Escalation Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, the parent movement of Hamas and the movement to which President Mohammed Morsi belongs, sharply criticized Israel on Tuesday over the escalation in the south.