* Estelle intercepted: Israel navy stops Gaza-bound boat The Israeli navy has intercepted a boat of pro-Palestinian activists trying to break the blockade of the Gaza Strip.
* Jerusalem mayor Barkat slams EU's condemnation of Gilo plan Jerusalem mayor Nir Barkat on Saturday night slammed the European Union's condemnation of plans to build 797 housing units in Gilo.
* Iran Blames Lebanese Assassination on Israel Iran on Saturday condemned a car bombing in Beirut that killed eight people.
* New cyber attacks on U.S. banks; Iran suspected Cyber attacks on U.S. banks continued this week from suspected hackers believed to be supported by the Iranian government.
* Deadly blast rocks Yemen military base At least 15 Yemeni troops were killed and more than a dozen injured when suspected al-Qaeda militants attacked a heavily guarded government military base in southern Yemen Friday.
* New Arab Party Will Support Israel In a change of direction from the current situation, a new Arab party being formed for the upcoming elections will support the State of Israel.
* Anger erupts as Lebanon mourns Beirut bomb victims A day of national mourning is being held in Lebanon amid opposition protests over a massive car bombing a day earlier in Beirut.
* Turkey says voluntary power transfer in Syria is impossible The international envoy to the Syria conflict pressed his call for a ceasefire Saturday with officials in Damascus.
* Gaddafi's daughter's Israeli lawyer says those who killed Libyan leader must be brought to justice The Israeli attorney for the daughter of Muammar Gaddafi says those responsible for the longtime leader's killing a year ago should be brought to justice.
* First Palestinian election in 6 years kicks off in W. Bank Palestinians begun voting for new mayors and local councils across the West Bank on Saturday morning in what constitutes their first chance to cast ballots in six years.