* Russia says it will not renew arms agreement with U.S. Russia will not renew a decades-old agreement with Washington on dismantling nuclear and chemical weapons when it expires next year.
* Romney Camp: Obama 'Misled American People' on Libya Attack Mitt Romney's presidential campaign accused the Obama administration of misleading the American people by providing "incomplete and indirect" responses to questions regarding the terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
* Russia says Turkey risked lives of passengers Moscow accused Ankara of endangering Russian lives on Thursday after Turkey forced a Syrian passenger plane to land.
* 50 years later, Vatican II still divides Fifty years ago Thursday, the fourth child from a family of Italian sharecroppers convened a epochal meeting of Roman Catholic Church leaders designed to "open the windows" of the nearly 2,000-year-old institution and let some of the modern world's "fresh air" inside.
* Galilee int'l conference examines Holocaust studies Holocaust educators stressed the importance of speaking about the Shoah as a means of ensuring that such a tragedy never happens again.
* Gaza Salafists Fire Rockets into Israel Terrorists in Gaza fired two rockets into southern Israel on Wednesday evening.
* Report Follows the Decades-Long Saga of Obama's 'Muslim Ring' According to a news story on the respected Worldnet News Daily (WND) web site - with an accompanying array of photos as evidence - U.S. President Barack H. Obama has been wearing, since his days in college, a ring on which is inscribed the Shahada, the main Muslim prayer.
* Ministry: French Official Denies Jewish Connection to the Land The Foreign Ministry on Thursday upbraided the French Consulate General in Jerusalem over remarks made by France's Consul General in Jerusalem.
* Mali Islamists 'buying child soldiers, imposing Sharia' They are also buying child soldiers, paying families $600 per child, Ivan Simonovic said after a fact-finding visit to the country.
* 'EU warned PA of negative costs of UN bid' The European Union is advising the Palestinian Authority to "be careful" regarding its stated plan to ask the UN for non-member state observer status at its General Assembly.