* Friday prayers end in riots on Temple Mount Riots broke out on the Temple Mount on Friday afternoon as hundreds of Muslim worshipers threw stones at police officers.
* Gates: No blank check from US to Israel on Iran Former US Secretary of Defense Robert Gates stated on Thursday that Washington must make it clear to Israeli leaders that the US must not permit Israel to harm American interests.
* 'Netanyahu's mind made up on calling early election' Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has already made a final decision to seek a February 12 election rather than try to pass the 2013 state budget.
* Revolt of the Spooks Weeks before the presidential election, President Barack Obama's administration faces mounting opposition from within the ranks of U.S. intelligence agencies over what career officers say is a "cover up" of intelligence information about terrorism in North Africa.
* Video, Photos: Thousands March in Jerusalem Thousands of people from around the world marched in Jerusalem on Thursday to express support for the State of Israel.
* US Rejected Iranian Compromise Iran offered a "nine-step plan" to defuse tensions over its unsupervised nuclear program.
* Kissinger: Iran Strike is an American Decision Former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger said on Thursday that a decision to attack Iran's nuclear facilities should be an American decision.
* Jordan's Islamists rally for elections boycott Thousands of Jordanians rallied on Friday to call for a boycott of upcoming legislative elections.