* Iran vows enemies will not survive An Iranian general has said that his country's enemies will not survive if they attack Iran's nuclear sites.
* PM unorthodox in conveying red line point Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu assumed a professorial role and - turning the UN General Assembly on Thursday into an "Intro to Nuclear Physics" class.
* Abbas slams Israel, pushes for non-member status PA President Mahmoud Abbas on Thursday launched a scathing attack on the government.
* More Hizbullah Fighters Dying in Syria, Sources Say Hizbullah has increased the size and scope of its assistance to the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
* Berlusconi: euro is a 'swindle' and Germany wants 'hegemony' Italy's derided and populist ex-PM Silvio Berlusconi is trying to make a comeback ahead of general elections due in spring 2013.
* Iraq militants attack Tikrit prison, freeing 90 inmates Armed militants have attacked a prison in the Iraqi city of Tikrit, killing at least 12 guards and freeing about 90 inmates, officials have told the BBC.
* Need a bit of Bible? There's an app for that Onlookers might think you're checking stocks, watching clips of "Honey Boo Boo" or reading news out of Libya. But on the subway, in the doctor's office, under a beach cabana - with the right gadget, God's word can be with you.
* Obama Slammed for 'Libya Lies' The United States media is increasingly criticizing U.S. President Barack Obama for his statements regarding the mob attack in Benghazi, Libya.
* 'Necessary preparations' made for use of force if needed against Iran, US ambassador says Jerusalem and Washington are in sync regarding the Iranian nuclear program, US Ambassador to Israel Dan Shapiro told The Times of Israel.
* Israeli wave power company to ring India with power plants Last July, India lived through a modern nightmare - a massive power failure that left some 600 million people in the dark.