* Gantz: Attack on Syria may spark regional conflict Israel could face a large-scale conflict in the aftermath of an attack against Syria's chemical weapons.
* Syria conflict: Aleppo bombed by fighter planes Fighter jets have bombed eastern areas of Syria's second city Aleppo.
* Iranian Mouthpiece Media Calls on Syria to Attack Israel Syrian President Bashar Assad should attack Israel, says an Iranian newspaper considered the mouthpiece of the Supreme Leader.
* Baby-Eating Zionist Lizard on 'Peace Partner' TV Palestinian Authority Television promoted paintings that would have pleased Adolf Hitler ten days ago.
* 'Israel Will Go to War if Hizbullah Gets Chemical Weapons' Israel is prepared to intervene militarily if Hizbullah gets a hold of Assadâ€™s chemical weapons.
* EU to boost Israel trade relations despite settlements row The EU is today to confirm moves to strengthen economic ties with Israel.
* Eurozone crisis worsens as Germany warned on top rating The euro-crisis is accelerating as Spanish borrowing costs continue rising and Germany, Netherlands and Luxembourg.
* London 2012: More troops deployed for Olympics More than 1,000 troops who had been on standby to bolster security at the Olympic Games have been deployed.
* Saar: Hevron Integral to Jewish Story Education Minister Gideon Sa'ar on Tuesday visited Hevron in a signal he intends to expand the "Higher Hevron" program.
* Abbas to delay Palestinian UN bid until after US elections Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has decided to delay a Palestinian bid for UN recognition until after US elections in the fall.