* 'Iran will attack Tel Aviv if Israel strikes' Iran will "attack the heart of Tel Aviv" in the event that Israel launches an attack against the Islamic Republic's nuclear facilities.
* Pentagon: Signs Hezbollah staged Bulgaria attack The Pentagon said Friday that there are signs that Hezbollah orchestrated the Wednesday suicide bombing which killed five Israelis in Bulgaria.
* Barak: Israel may seize advanced weapons in Syria Israel is preparing for a possible military intervention in Syria.
* Morsi Meets Mashaal, Stresses Support for 'Palestinians' Egypt, under the rule of the Muslim Brotherhood and President Mohammed Morsi, is tightening relations with Hamas.
* Israel's Muslims begin Ramadan fast amid heat wave Millions of Muslims around the world marked the beginning of the Ramadan holy month on Friday.
* EU ministers set to beef up Syria arms embargo, sanctions EU foreign ministers meeting in Brussels Monday (23 July) are expected to extend sanctions on Syria.
* Amnesty Int'l: Israel must protect Syrian refugees Amnesty International has urged Israel to take "necessary steps" to ensure anyone fleeing Syria be allowed to benefit from effective and systematic protection.
* Each Ethiopian Jewish Soldier will have a Mentor Those who call Israel a racist state may not like to hear it, but the IDF's Personnel Branch is planning to help Ethiopian-Jewish soldiers take their steps in the military by giving each of them a mentor.
* 'Israel has the right to defend itself' US Ambassador to Israel Dan Shapiro commented Friday on the terror attack in Bulgaria, which claimed the lives of five Israelis and left 32 injured, saying that Israel has the right of self-defense.
* Ellis Island to Ben Gurion Airport: The changing Jewish immigrant experience Last week I boarded a Nefesh B'Nefesh charter flight from New York City to Israel which was packed to the gills with hopeful new immigrants to the Jewish state.