* A-G: Israeli law is applicable Temple Mount The Temple Mount is under Israeli law but authorities must be "extra sensitive" to applying the laws on the site.
* Syria conflict: Central Damascus hit by clashes Fighting is intensifying across the Syrian capital Damascus, where the military has deployed tanks and helicopters.
* IDF intelligence chief: Fall of Assad regime in Syria only a matter of time The regime of Bashar Assad in Syria will not overcome the uprising against it.
* Intel chief warns of rising terror on northern and southern borders Dwindling governmental control and a sharp influx of al-Qaeda operatives in Sinai and Syria have led to a spike in terror activity in the Sinai Peninsula.
* Pentagon Boosts Defenses in Persian Gulf The Pentagon is building a missile-defense radar station at a secret site in Qatar.
* PA Gov't Names Summer Camp for Terrorist The Ramallah-based Palestinian Authority government has named a summer program for the bloodthirsty terrorist who killed 37 civilians in 1978, Dalal Mughrabi.
* Tunisian Leadership: 'No Normalization with Israel' Tunisia's leading political party, the Muslim Brotherhood's Ennahada party, has reiterated its opposition to normalizing diplomatic ties with Israel.
* Gaza Christians Protest 'Forced Conversions' Dozens of Christians in Gaza staged a public protest on Monday, claiming two congregants were forcibly converted to Islam.
* Muslims Barred IOC from Honoring Murdered Israelis An Olympics official admitted that Muslim countries blocked the "One-Minute of Silence" campaign to honor the 11 murdered Israeli athletes.
* IMF tells eurozone to turn on printing presses The euro crisis continues to weigh down the global economy, the International Monetary Fund said.