* Pentagon: Iran boosts missiles' lethality, effectiveness Iran's military has "boosted the lethality and effectiveness of existing" ballistic missile systems.
* Contradicting Abbas, Hamas says it still believes in 'armed resistance' against Israel Hamas continues to believe in armed resistance against Israel, a movement spokesman said Sunday.
* NY Times Claims Israel 'Took' Yesha from Jordan in 1967 A New York Times editorial Tuesday rewrites history and claims Israel "took" Judea and Samaria from Jordan in 1967.
* PA Hosts 'Diaspora Arabs' in 'Ancient Jaffa' The Palestinian Authority has launched a new campaign to bring Arabs from the "Diaspora" to visit their "homeland".
* Russia Sending Warships on Maneuvers Near Syria Russia said on Tuesday that it had dispatched a flotilla of 11 warships to the eastern Mediterranean.
* Peres: Settlement building threatens Jewish state President Shimon Peres spoke out Tuesday against West Bank settlements, stating that they jeopardize the state's Jewish identity.
* Egypt court overturns President Mursi parliament order The highest court in Egypt has overturned a decree by President Mohammed Mursi to recall parliament.
* Calls to Destroy Egypt's Great Pyramids Begin According to several reports in the Arabic media, prominent Muslim clerics have begun to call for the demolition of Egypt's Great Pyramids.
* US Episcopal Church approves same-sex blessing service The Episcopal Church has become the largest US denomination to bless same-sex relationships.
* Syria's opposition appeals for Russian support A delegation of Syrian opposition figures is visiting Moscow to discuss international efforts to find a political solution to the violence.