* 'Iran, Russia, China, Syria plan 'largest' war game' Iranian media outlets reported on Tuesday that Iran, Russia, China and Syria are to conduct joint military exercises in Syria next month.
* Big powers seek progress on day two of Iran talks Russia said it expected a "reasonable outcome" on Tuesday from talks between world powers and Iran on Tehran's nuclear program.
* G20 summit: Leaders alarmed over eurozone crisis World leaders meeting at a G20 summit in Mexico have urged Europe to take all necessary measures to overcome the eurozone debt crisis.
* US plans significant military presence in Kuwait The United States is planning a significant military presence of 13,500 troops in Kuwait to give it the flexibility to respond to sudden conflicts in the region.
* General Warns: Terror to Move East As Israel completes work on the Sinai border fence, the defense establishment must look to the eastern border as the next threat.
* Ship 'carrying attack helicopters to Syria' halted off Scotland heads for Russia The UK has made moves to stop a cargo vessel allegedly carrying refurbished Russian-made attack helicopters from completing its journey to Syria.
* Pakistan Supreme Court bars PM Gilani from office Pakistan's top court has disqualified Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani from holding office, two months after convicting him of contempt of court.
* Muslim Brotherhood urges marches against Egypt military Over the weekend, the generals issued two decrees dissolving the Islamist-dominated parliament and claiming all legislative power for themselves.
* NASA Voyager 1 spacecraft nears interstellar space NASA's Voyager 1 spacecraft has encountered a new environment more than 11 billion miles from Earth.
* EU to G20: We will not take 'economic lessons' The EU is not prepared to take economic lessons from its G20 partners, the president of the European Commission said.