* US increases pressure on Russia to oust Assad The United States stepped up pressure on Russia to support a Syrian power transfer that would include President Bashar Assad's exit.
* Tel Aviv celebrates gay pride with annual parade Tens of thousands of people participated in the annual Tel Aviv Gay Pride Parade.
* UFO seen over Israel apparently Russian ICBM test Russia announced on Thursday night that it had carried out a successful test of an inter-continental ballistic missile.
* A-Jad: Iran Has No Fear Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Tehran has no intention of building nuclear weapons - but fear is not the reason.
* Syria Qubair: Bloody traces of massacre seen in village Paul Danahar, who was travelling with UN monitors, found buildings gutted and burnt in the deserted tiny village near the western city of Hama.
* Arrest Warrant Issued for Neo-Nazi Following Televised Scuffle The spokesman for the Greek neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party, Ilias Ksidiaris, is wanted for arrest following a brawl on live television.
* Honeybee virus: Varroa mite spreads lethal disease A parasitic mite has helped a virus wipe out billions of honeybees throughout the globe, say scientists.
* Legal web threatens Egypt's political future Egypt's newly elected parliament could be dissolved, the presidential election may have to be abandoned and the country's new constitution has yet to be drafted.
* Hundreds of Former Soviet Jews Gather to Celebrate Heritage Some 400 Jews have gathered in the former Soviet republic of Moldova for a festival to celebrate the Jewish heritage of the former Soviet countries.
* Iran, IAEA meet as Ahmadinejad visits China The UN nuclear watchdog and Iran began a new round of talks on Friday in an attempt to seal a framework deal.