* PM: Iran giving Assad 'personnel' to kill his own people Iran is providing Syrian President Bashar Assad with both arms and personnel to butcher his people.
* PA Glorifies Terrorist 'Martyrs' Whose Bodies Were Returned As was expected, the Palestinian Authority glorified the 91 terrorists whose bodies were returned by Israel.
* Russia-China unity on Syria as Putin arrives in Beijing A Chinese foreign ministry spokesman said both countries remain opposed to forced regime change and urged support for UN envoy Kofi Annan's peace plan.
* Venus to put on Sun spectacular Planet Venus is set to move across the face of the Sun as viewed from Earth.
* Secret mission accomplished: America's mysterious space plane to land after a YEAR in orbit - and no one knows what it did up there The U.S Air Force's highly secret unmanned space plane will land in June - ending a year-long mission in orbit.
* Israel sees rising instability on Syria armistice line There is growing instability on the Syrian side of the armistice line on the Golan Heights.
* Russia Has World's Largest Nuke Arsenal – 10,000 Warheads Russia, which is helping Iran develop nuclear power, has more nuclear warheads than any country in the world.
* German submarines 'very important' for Israel's security, PM says Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Tuesday that Israel's German-supplied submarines are "very important" for national security.
* Europe still best place to live for gay people Despite a recent surge in homophobia and differences between countries, Europe on the whole remains the most gay-friendly continent on the globe.
* Merkel: eurozone needs more EU supervision German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Monday (4 June) said she supports more integration in the eurozone.