* Riots Follow 'New Democracy' in Egypt Scenes of last year's anti-Mubarak uprising returned to Cairo's Tahrir Square Monday as thousands rioted.
* Secret 'Kill List' Proves a Test of Obama's Principles and Will This was the enemy, served up in the latest chart from the intelligence agencies: 15 Qaeda suspects in Yemen with Western ties.
* Houla deaths: Western states to expel Syrian diplomats The United States, France, the UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia and the Netherlands all took action against Syria's envoys.
* Shin Bet uncovers prisoner plot to kidnap Israelis The Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) has uncovered a plot by jailed Palestinians to kidnap an Israeli citizen.
* Ya'alon hints at Israeli role in 'Flame' virus Vice Premier Moshe Ya'alon on Tuesday said that "whoever sees the Iranian threat as a serious threat would be likely to take different steps, including these, in order to hurt them."
* US Cuts Mideast Military Drill Short A massive joint military drill sponsored by the United States with several Mideast nations - that did not include Israel - has suddenly been canceled.
* House to examine plan for United Nations to regulate the Internet House lawmakers will consider an international proposal next week to give the United Nations more control over the Internet.
* Langfan Three Dimensional Kits Make Israel's Case Crystal Clear Mark Langfan, a successful New York attorney and staunch supporter of Israel, came to the conclusion one day that the truth about Israel must become accessible and easily understood.
* Iran's Ahmadinejad urges unity against 'evil' Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad urged the country's newly-elected parliament on Sunday to stand with him against "evil ones" who he says have encircled the nation.
* US warns of military option in Syria Aemerica's top military officer has warned Syria it might face armed intervention as international outrage grows over the massacre of women and children by tanks and artillery in the central town of Houla.