* Memorial Day: Israel Prepares to Remember As Israel prepares to begin its Yom Hazikaron [Memorial Day] observance on Tuesday evening many bereaved families are reminded their lives contain a vacuum.
* Netanyahu: Our Comfort - the Building of Zion Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu quoted a passage from the Prophet Isaiah - "be comforted, be comforted, my people" (Isaiah 40:1)" in a message for Remembrance Day for the IDF's Fallen Soldiers and Victims of Terror.
* Hitler? There's an App for That! Tablet Magazine's Lea Zeltserman examines the fine line between propaganda and history as it relates to the dissemination of knowledge through technology and "the smartphone world."
* 'Reclaiming Land of Israel Continues on Yom HaAtzmaut' The struggle for reclaiming all of the Land of Israel continues even on "Independence Day," Yom HaAtzmaut, say Women in Green.
* Supreme Court Rejects Mughrabi Bridge Petition Supreme Court justices Eliakim Rubinstein, Uzi Fogelman and Tzvi Zylbertal on Tuesday rejected the appeal from "The Temple Mount Faithful" calling for the reconstruction of the Mughrabi Bridge.
* At Tehran University Occupy Wall Street Conference, U.S. Professors, Activists Speak Out Against U.S. U.S. academics participated in an Occupy Wall Street (OWS) conference held this month at Tehran University.
* South Sudan's Salva Kiir says Sudan has declared war South Sudan's President Salva Kiir says Sudan has "declared war" on his country, following weeks of fighting along their common border.
* Exclusive: North Korea's nuclear test ready "soon" North Korea has almost completed preparations for a third nuclear test.
* Is there a drone in your neighborhood? Rise of spy planes exposed after FAA is forced to reveal 63 launch sites across U.S. There are at least 63 active drone sites around the U.S, federal authorities have been forced to reveal following a landmark Freedom of Information lawsuit.
* Arabs in Hebrew U in Pro-Terror Event on Memorial Day The Arab student cells on the Mount Scopus campus of Hebrew University are holding a gathering in support for terrorist administrative prisoners.