* 'Silent Terrorists' Hijacking 'Arab Spring' The Muslim Brotherhood and similar "silent terrorists" have sabotaged the Arab Spring movement.
* Syria to end military operations on Thursday - state TV Syria will end military operations on Thursday, state TV has said.
* Mideast Quartet criticizes Israeli settler violence, incitement in West Bank The Quartet for the Middle East is concerned over ongoing settler violence and incitement in the West Bank.
* Jordan to revoke citizenship of PA, PLO officials In a surprise move, Jordan has decided to revoke the Jordanian citizenship of Palestinian Authority and PLO officials.
* Tsunami watch lifted after two big earthquakes A massive earthquake struck off the coast of the Indonesian island of Sumatra on Wednesday afternoon.
* Egypt Islamists to show strength against old guard Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood rallied its followers for mass protests against plans by ousted leader Hosni Mubarak's former intelligence chief to run for president.
* Israel braces for another 'flytilla' Is a second fly-in underway? Hundreds, possibly thousands, of foreign pro-Palestinian activists are set to arrive in Israel via the Ben Gurion International Airport on Sunday.
* Iran Touts 'New Initiatives' for Nuclear Talks Iran said Wednesday it will present "new initiatives" at upcoming nuclear talks with the so-called P5+1 in Istanbul on April 15.
* Israel, Lebanon navy increase cooperation in Mediterranean The Israel Navy has recently strengthened its cooperation with the Lebanese Navy in the Mediterranean.
* IDF Shops for More Precision Rockets Israel's military is going shopping to upgrade the missiles fired from its helicopters.