* Rav Ariel: Let Us Bring Offerings to G-d on the Mount Rav Yisrael Ariel says Jews must carry out the laws commanding the Pesach offering even though the Temple has not been rebuilt.
* Egypt's Brotherhood launches US diplomatic push With PowerPoint presentations and political promises, Egypt's influential Muslim Brotherhood made its US diplomatic debut this week.
* New clashes as UN team arrives in Syria Activists says several towns, including Homs, Deraa and the Douma suburb of Damascus, have been shelled.
* Expert: 'Settlements' Are Legal, Look at the UN Documents Dr. Meir Rosenne, former Israeli ambassador to the United States and France, said on Wednesday that the Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria are legal and that this is true under international law.
* Officials from Egypt's Brotherhood at White House White House officials held talks with representatives of the Muslim Brotherhood in Washington this week.
* Egypt Brotherhood candidate: Sharia is main goal The Muslim Brotherhood's candidate for the Egyptian presidency, Khairat al-Shater, declared that introducing sharia law would be his "first and final" objective.
* Egypt's loathe affair with America Over the past year, discussing politics has become the norm for these seven middle class Egyptians.
* 'IDF has recently thwarted 10 terror plots from Sinai' The IDF has thwarted 10 different terrorist plots to attack Israel from the Sinai Peninsula in the past two months.
* Israel Goes on High Alert for Passover Israel is on high alert going into the Passover holiday after a pair of Grad rockets fired from Egypt exploded in Eilat early on Thursday.
* Towards a more secure Europe Since autumn 2008, the financial crisis and its implications has dictated EU policies.